The CHA Token Sale is Complete
- The CHA token sale is now closed.
- The Launchpad is now accepting project applications.
- Over 58,000,000 CHA tokens were sold and are now subject to an 8-month vesting period.
- No less than 90% of the unsold tokens will be burned. Final numbers to be unveiled soon.
- Tokens will be listed for trading on Bitmart in December.
- Staking is coming.
This is it. The CHA token public sale has come to an end, with 58,156,574 CHA tokens sold at a final price of $0.021052 USD. We deeply appreciate our community of early adopters for putting so much trust in our product and company.
It’s been a tremendously turbulent era for the market and the industry in which Chains operates. During the sale, we saw companies that we thought of as possible partners or competitors close down around us, cryptocurrency price fluctuations, and drastic regulatory changes.
We are grateful to our community, backers, and partners for supporting us during this formative period. Chains is looking forward to seeing our platform put into the hands of millions of people in the coming years.
What comes next:
- CHA tokens will be distributed at a pace of 12.5% of tokens purchased per month. Vested CHA tokens will be made available for withdrawal.
- CHA tokens will be listed on the Bitmart exchange in December. The final date is to be announced shortly.
- CHA Staking, with balance-size-based APY will be introduced shortly after listing the tokens. In order to benefit from staking, you need to lock and maintain a CHA balance on Chains.com.
- The Launchpad is open for business and we are accepting both initial and secondary coin offering applications. https://chains.com/apply
Follow us on social media for future announcements and updates. Also, feel free to ask questions on our Telegram channel, where we provide 24/7 support on all things Chains.